Become a Member Today
The Association of Bi-State Motor Carriers is proud to represent the trucking community at the Port of NY/NJ, and provide a strong, unified voice for its members. It is our mission to maintain a forum in which motor carriers and businesses in trucking-related industries can share ideas, solve problems, increase the efficient flow of cargo, and foster a continually improving intermodal transportation business environment. The Bi-State represents your interests and advocates on your behalf in matters that impact the ongoing success of intermodal transportation.
Throughout the year, our advocacy includes meeting with Federal and State elected officials, government administrators, and regulatory authorities, such as the Federal Maritime Commission, NJ Department of Labor, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, NJ Department of Transportation, members of the NJ State Legislature and representatives in U.S. Congress. We also engage regularly with Marine Terminal Operators, Steamship Lines, Labor Representatives, and Equipment Providers to keep the lines of communication open in the port community. Your membership dues help to make this possible.
Here are just some of the Valuable Benefits of Membership
- Daily port reports and terminal updates
- Real-time bulletins on emergent traffic issues
- Breaking industry news reports
- Representation at port stakeholder meetings, task forces, and industry coalitions
- Access to our members-only Street Turn Equipment Exchange Forum
- Eligibility for College Scholarship Program
- Website with real-time terminal gate cameras for the Port of NY & NJ
- Legislative advocacy on behalf of the intermodal industry
- Assistance and troubleshooting with government agencies & regulatory authorities
Your membership will allow the Bi-State to continue its work serving the intermodal trucking community in NY/NJ. Thank you for your support!
The Association of Bi-State Motor Carriers is a registered 501c4 membership organization. Membership dues are tax-deductible as a business expense. Our Federal Tax I.D. # is 01-0744517
Payment is also accepted via credit card at https://bistatemc.square.site/
*Please note: all credit card payments include a 3% online transaction fee.
To avoid paying this fee, remit payment via check.